As of this week the weather turned chilly in Malta and it got me searching online for some snuggly winter accessories. Not that I'm allowed to buy - I'm restricting myself for when I go to London. Three more weeks to go. Anyway, scarves are one of the main winter must-haves for me. You can never have enough - there are so many different textures, colours and styles. I've compiled some of my favourites below.
2. Accessorize Phantom Floral Silk Square Scarf, €34.90
3. Accessorize Floral Chintz Oversized Scarf, €26.90
5. French Connection Warm Scarf, €26.95
7. Liquorish Atzec Print Scarf, €16.17
9. Topshop Super Fluffy Scarf, £16.00
10. Topshop Scandi Fairisle Snood, £18.00
11. Zara Double-Sided Soft Checked Scarf, €25.95